CSS has 8 years of experience in
installation and service of different types of security cameras and
equipment in residential and both small and large businesses throughout
Our experienced technicians will test and re-adjust the equipment,
clean cameras, lens and housing, repair minor faults and perform other
preventative maintenance tasks where necessary to keep your equipment in
We offer different maintenance service
packages at affordable prices.
What is included in a Maintenance Visit?
- Check whether the customer has experienced any problems
with the system.
- Carry out a visual inspection of all major components (including
cabling and connections where accessible) for signs of
deterioration or damage.
- Provide answers to any questions or queries that the customer
- Examine supporting brackets and towers for signs of damage.
- Check physical condition of cameras and housings for signs of
deterioration due to rain, dust and dirt.
- Clean camera lenses/housings windows per contract.
- Check operation and condition of wiper blade and stopping
position of wiper unit (adjusting stop if necessary). Also check
washer bottle levels.
- Check condition of pan/tilt unit, adjusting position of end
stops and presets as necessary.
- Check operation of infrared lamps where applicable.
- Check the physical condition of monitors and cable connections.
- Check operation of monitor controls and adjust for best picture.
- Check physical condition of controls and cable connections.
- Check operation of switchers, multiplexers and any telemetry
controllers where necessary.
- Check time/date settings on controls and adjust where necessary.
- Check operation controls and make a short test recording on
- Check quality of recordings and recommend adjustments as
- Check time/date and time lapse settings on VCRs/Digital
Recorders and adjust if necessary.
- Check hours run indicator on VCR/Digital Recorders and recommend
removal for service where appropriate.
- Check the CCTV system is fully operational.
- Carry out minor adjustments.
Resolve customer questions and
Check camera focus, operation of auto iris lenses, and
that the field of view is correct.
See Service Plans Available